All the work is carried out on-site, so your precious originals do not leave the store.
Over the years, we have converted thousands of photographic images to digital images, producing high quality results at affordable pricing.
Each photo is individually scanned on a dedicated PHOTO scanner.
The scans are supplied to you on a CD/USB, in JPG format, complete with an index print reflecting a thumbnail photo of each image.
This provides a good quality basic scan, suitable for printing, and sharing.
This is a standard service and includes NO adjustments to the images. For old or faded prints that requires colour or density we recommend our Premium service.
Over time, photos can fade, yellow and discolour. All of this can be remedied by:
- We adjust levels, brightness & contrast
- We select scanning settings according to the type of paper the original print is printed on
- We scale the photo to the size required
- We can sharpen the image
- We adjust the colour as required
- We adjust the saturation as required
The remedied scans are supplied to you on a CD/USB, in JPG format, complete with an index print reflecting a thumbnail photo of each image.
We recommend this service for old or faded photographs.
We can scan all photographic formats, including:
- Very old photographic prints
- Prints in frames